Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Never Give Mamma a Pair or of Scissors!

So a few weeks after the baby was born I decided the boys needed a haircut. They had gone all summer, it was time for a cut.

The idea of taking them to a barber so they could scream and cry in public didn't appeal to me, so I decided to pick up a pair of clippers and do it myself. This was something Andy had always done, but I had watched it often enough that I should be able to did it myself, right? WRONG!

Here's Christian after his buzz cut.





Here he is after being bribed with Friendly's ice cream.


Poor Ben got the worst of the deal. Andy had always given him an actual hair cut - not the just shave it off buzz cut we gave Christian. You actually had to have some idea of what you were doing to cut Ben's hair. Unfortunately, I didn't.




Oh well, it'll grow back out. In the meantime, I'll ask around for a good barber. Anyone looking to buy a pair of barber clippers for cheap??

No comments: