Saturday, December 20, 2008

100 miles!

OK, I just have to share! I was heading to bed (yes, I know, it's 1:25 am but I just finished grading papers and I'm now officially off for 5 weeks - YEAH), and I thought I'd quick log today's run on my training guide (yes, I did run today - well, yesterday technically - it warmed up to about 14 F so I did a 3 mile run in the snow storm in my snow boots. It was so much fun! OK, maybe I am crazy!) anyway - I noticed the COOLEST thing - I have officially run 100 miles since October 1st (when I first started tracking my runs). Isn't that cool? If you had told me one year ago (which happens to be the day Christian was born!) that I'd run 100 miles within a three month period - I would have told you that you were nuts! Isn't it funny the little surprised life has in store for us?

Anyway, I'll post photos and more stuff tomorrow - but I just wanted to share before I head up to bed. One hundred miles in three months - ME - who knew?
'Night all!
Deb

No comments: