Monday, November 16, 2009

COLD!

OK, it's cold here now. Driving to church yesterday it was 2, yes 02 degrees outside - and that was at 10:55 am. We hit a high of 14 yesterday, low of -3 overnight. It's COLD!

I was grading papers last night and caught a chill. By the time I got to bed I was freezing! I wore sweats and socks and was still shivering under our very warm down comforter. As I laid there shaking I tried to think of what else I needed to do to get warm. I got out of bed, put on my Boston Red Sox knit cap, my down gloves, and crawled back in. A few minutes later I finally stopped shaking, but my back, neck, and shoulders were sore for a while. I took the gloves off not long after that, but the hat stayed on until around 3am when I woke up and felt warm enough to take it off. Brrr!

Right now it's 4 degrees outside with a high of 8. Tomorrow the high is only 7. Please think warm thoughts for us! I'm still looking for my USB cable for my camera. Once I finally find it I'll have a ton of pictures to share! Until then, we'll just keep working on staying warm!

No comments: